Plan, Build & Protect
Life is a journey with many unplanned routes along the way. To help you get to your financial destination, it’s good to identify where you are right now and where you want to be in the future. By having a financial plan, we will be at your side to steer you in the right direction as your situation changes, and provide you with financial guidance.
Have you ever been in any of the following circumstances when advice was needed?
- I don’t seem to be getting ahead financially.
- Time is ticking, I could have, I should have, but I didn’t look at ways to improve my financial affairs.
- I have had several jobs over the years with multiple superannuation funds attracting different fees and statements, how do I consolidate it all?
- I am worried about the financial security of my family.
If any of these circumstances apply to you, an experienced financial adviser from CT Group can help you achieve your goals, no matter what stage of life you are at.
Our comprehensive service offering can assist you to meet your needs in the following areas:
- Superannuation advice.
- Superannuation selection and consolidation.
- Salary packaging.
- Transition to retirement and retirement income streams.
- Retirement planning.
- Centrelink strategies.
- Investment advice.
- Shares and managed funds selection.
- Wealth protection and personal insurance.
- Business insurance and asset protection.
- Intergenerational planning.
- Estate planning strategies.
Since 2011, CT Group has been assisting personal clients and businesses to develop and execute clear plans together with a goal to build wealth, one brick at a time.
While every client or business is uniquely different, their aspirations and goals to build and grow wealth are similar. Our process of understanding your needs and values ensures we can assist to develop a strategy and structure that is simple, achievable and workable into the future.
By identifying your financial goals and lifestyle habits, CT Group can develop a personalised wealth management and financial plan that responds to your needs to ensure you receive the best possible strategy to achieve your goals.
- Develop your financial plan.
- Implementation of your plan to achieve your lifestyle and financial goals.
- Ongoing management, regular reviews and annual amendments of your strategy.